Tuesday, April 30, 2013

DIY- Favorite Hydrating Hair Mask

Hiya muffins!

Today I would love to share with you all my favorite mask everr! I have been doing this mask for a little over 3 months. I try my best to do this treatment once a week as well. I hope you enjoy this mask and have great results as well.

Ingredients:
  • 2 tablespoons coconut oil
  • egg
Directions:
  • On a small pot, with low flame place two tablespoons of coconut oil.
  • Then place the egg in the oil immediately and whisk it fast.
  • As soon as its combined, place in a bowl.
  • Section your hair and put the treatment all over, including scalp.
  • Clip your hair up and put on shower cap or tie bag.
  • Wash it off after 30+ minutes.

Note:
  • When you apply this mask on make sure its not way too hot but not cold as well. Works better when its warmer.
  • You can add heat to your cap as well, if you'd like.
  • I like to leave this treatment on even up to 3 hours.
  • You will notice your hair gets stiff, its because of the egg.
Not only will you experience great results after doing this mask but there are so many great benefits for your scalp and hair. Work this treatment nicely into your scalp to help circulate the blood flow. This will help with hair growth, strength, hydrating, smoothness, and my favorite shineee! The longer you leave it on the better, remember that!

I hope you enjoyed this DIY! Any questions or requests? Comment below!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis